Summer Residential Conference Program
Available end of June through end of August each year
Summer Conference attendees reside in on-campus residence halls. Rates are available for guests at single or shared (2+ people) room occupancy.
Each residence hall includes a shared living room and shared restroom facilities. Each residence hall building offers a small kitchenette and a shared laundry facility. Linen sets are available. Linen sets includes one pillow, one pillowcase, two sheets, one blanket, one towel and one washcloth. If contracted, linen sets are placed in the rooms on each bed for guest use. Conference participants are responsible for making their own beds and leaving all linens in their rooms at check-out. For groups with extended program lengths and linen service, linen can be exchanged weekly.
Summer Conference Assistant staff is available in each residence complex to assist Conference guests with check-ins and check-outs, linen exchange, after-hours lockouts, key and/or meal card replacement, and general emergency response within the residential community.
Custodial staff is on site during the week to clean residence hall common areas.
Wireless Internet access is available across the University campus and is free of charge to Summer Conference Program guests.
UCI is proud to have sustainable construction and operating practices. In order to reduce our carbon footprint, air-conditioning is not available in residence halls.
Summer Conference Program Residence Halls:
- Mesa Court Housing
- Middle Earth Housing
- Arroyo Vista Housing
Note: Program guests are assigned to residence halls by UCI Summer Residential Conference Program staff based on program needs and availability. Preferences will be considered but are not guaranteed.
Room and Board PackageThe UCI Summer Conference Program offers a room and board package that includes accommodations in a residence hall, three meals per night’s stay in the dining commons, and professional event coordination services. Rates are per-person, per-night based on either shared or single occupancy.
Professional Coordination Services
Our professional staff offers extensive meeting, conference, and event experience. From the first steps in planning to the conclusion of your program, our Conference & Event Specialists manage numerous logistics and guide you through every aspect of your event—including venue selection, catering and menu planning, transportation, and more!
Event coordination services include assistance with:
- Onsite residence hall accommodations (included in the room and board package rate)
- Onsite meal plans in the dining commons (included in the room and board package rate)
- Pack-out and catering options (additional fees apply for upgraded meal options)
- Booking on-campus venues (charges are based on venue selected, hours of use, setup needs, etc.)
- Renting audiovisual equipment (charges are based on the fees of the on-campus or off-campus service provider)
- Renting general equipment items (charges are based on the fees of the on-campus or off-campus service provider)
- Hiring transportation (charges are based on the fees of the on-campus or off-campus service provider)
- Hiring professional vendors and service providers (assistance hiring balloon vendors, florists, etc.)
- Hiring AntMedia videography and photography services (charges for services requested will apply)
- Hiring SCES marketing services (charges for services requested will apply)